Monday, January 10, 2011

Towards the Light


Following divers through one of the many channels that span across Armando's Paradise (the name of the dive site).  One of the former employees of St Thomas Diving Club (Armando, to be precise) dove this area extensively and apparently documented every fish that one can find in the Caribbean (at least, all of the fish listed on the fish identification cards like this one).  It's easy to see how, the whole reef was teeming with life and was a great follow-up dive to the deep wreck earlier in the morning.  Check out more about the site here.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT, i am learning to dive and can't wait to get going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very surreal, cool perspective! I've never gone scuba diving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I realized after I went through and edited it how much it looks like we're swimming up towards the surface, when really we're just cruising along the reef.

    @Rio - diving is so much fun, I hope you're having a good time learning.

    @Leif, I would definitely suggest scuba diving, but not in the freezing cold water in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete